Toorallie garments are guaranteed for overall quality including workmanship and fabric performance. Toorallie is a quality-focused company that is passionate about producing the very best merino apparel. If you are unsatisfied with your Toorallie garment we would like to know about it.
We consider our guarantee a ‘common sense guarantee’, which balances your expectations with what is reasonable when considering the garment type, age, what is normal wear and tear and the environment it has been exposed to.
- Fabric performance including pilling
- Workmanship including seams and overall fabric construction
- Accessories including zips and buttons
- Garments that have been affected by moths (see moth information below)
- Sample garments purchased from a clearance outlet or sale
If you would like to make a guarantee claim please consider the following:
- Before returning any garment please phone Toorallie 1300 866 873 to discuss the problem
- Garments must be returned directly to Toorallie head office for inspection. No claims should be made through independent stockists
- If its agreed to inspect your claim please ensure garment is cleaned before shipping
- Remember to include your full contact details including address, email and phone number
For further information relating to garment quality see other topics of interest;
To discuss any quality questions you may have please contact us